DAVV-CET is a University level entrance exam held by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. The University conducts the entrance test for admission in MBA programme. The entrance test is expected to be held in the fourth week of May 2019.
DAVV-CET includes the following colleges:
Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS)
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC)
School of Economics (SoE)
School of Commerce (SoC)
School of Data Science and Forecasting
The biggest and the best faculty
• 20+ experts including IIM passouts
• Most experienced in central India
Online mock tests
• Online mock test series for DAVV-CET on teachonline.co.in
• LIMITs – Less Ink More Intuition Tests
• Topic based tests
• Vocabulary tests
• General awareness tests
• Competitive evaluation
• Personalised performance analysis
• Right batch size for effective learning
• Personal counselling sessions
• Regular revision/ doubt-solving sessions
• Communicative English and PD training (optional)
Comprehensive study material
• Concepts, methods, exercises and tests
• Practice books on every subject
• DAVV-CET specific question bank
• Online study material and tests
A national level online mock test series for DAVV-CET with detailed performance analysis.
B-school Info Cell
Dedicated to help students know about various exams, colleges and admission processes.
A B-school fair where MBA aspirants at Indore get a chance to interact with leading B-schools of the country.
Student Care & Consultation Centre that is dedicated to solve the queries of students through phone, WhatsApp and email.
The yearbook that packs the year in a neatly arranged compendium.
An in-house monthly general awareness magazine that compiles information on various topics.
Throughout the year, students are updated on general awareness and current affairs through mobile.