CAT preparation at CH EdgeMakers is a carefully structured five step training process. Supported
with quality teaching and comprehensive study material, it is a definitive tool-kit to prepare for
admissions in IIMs & top notch B-schools.
The exams we train our students for include CAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, TISS-NET and IBSAT.
OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY
The biggest and the best faculty
• 20+ experts including IIM passouts
• Most experienced in central India
Online mock tests
• Online mock test series for each MBA entrance exam on teachonline.co.in
• LIMITs – Less Ink More Intuition Tests
• Topic based tests
• Vocabulary tests
• General awareness tests
• Competitive evaluation
• Personalised performance analysis
• Right batch size for effective learning
• Personal counselling sessions
• Regular revision/ doubt-solving sessions
• Campus placement GD-PI training
(exclusively for BE/ BTech students)
Comprehensive study material
• Concepts, methods, exercises and tests
• 11000+ questions and 200+ tests
• Exam specific reference material
• Online study material and tests
• Communicative English and PD training (optional)
• S1 batch for final assault at CAT to get top scores
• Call-getters batches for call conversion at top B-schools
A national level online mock test series (with 200+ tests) for CAT & other MBA entrance exams with
detailed performance analysis.
A series of seminars conducted before CAT, that helps students enhance their preparation.
B-school Info Cell
Dedicated to help students know about various exams, colleges and admission processes.
A B-school fair where MBA aspirants at Indore get a chance to interact with leading B-schools of the
Student Care & Consultation Centre that is dedicated to solve the queries of students through
phone, WhatsApp and email.
The yearbook that packs the year in a neatly arranged compendium.
An in-house monthly general awareness magazine that compiles information on various topics.
Throughout the year, students are updated on general awareness and current affairs through
A 3-day series of expert talks on relevant current affairs for MBA aspirants.